Grey lichen in full, premium coverage on sturdy HPL. For almost all uses in interior design.
Choose an application area:
The experience of the Alpine forest, brought into interior spaces –
all possible, with this unique natural surface. Lichen is a bio-indicator for clean, pure air. Crafted into this unique surface, it reminds us of the rugged mountain faces of the Alps. For an earthy, holistic interior design.
- pure, clean air in interior spaces, thanks to the air-filtering properties of lichen
- holistic interior design with earthy, natural colours
- the unique texture and smell bring the experience of a mountain forest into interior spaces.
Our lichen, or Baumbart, as it is called in Tyrol, only grows at high altitudes, where the air is pure and clear. The lichen only grows slowly and withstands even the most extreme temperatures. It binds pollutants from the air and is considered to be an indicator of high air quality. It is crafted, largely manually, into high-end natural surfaces.
- bio-indicator of air quality
- the lichen maintains its pollutant-binding properties, even in a dried state
- subtle smell of woody mountain slopes
3.050 x 1.320 mm
1 sheet (≙ 4.026 m²)
Bending radii up to 350 mm
Installation of Organoid natural surfaces on HPL engineered wood:
- Use like common HPL-panels, on many surfaces and constructions
- HPL-Platten am umlaufenden Rand ca. 2 cm besäumen – aufgrund von Materialauftragsdichte durch Streutechnik
- Cover the natural surface with the enclosed separating paper
- pressing temperature. 60°C
- For sensitive wood-working applications, use a counter-balance (enclosed on request)
- For cutting, use panel saws, table saws, hand-held circular saws, jigsaws, but also CNC-milling.
- Pre-trials recommended
BAMBOART Textur Vorschau
BAMBOART TEXTURE MAPS
BMB0000090HPLST BAMBOART auf HPL Ausschreibungstexte.PDF
BMB0000090HPLST BAMBOART auf HPL Ausschreibungstexte.RTF
Recommendations for installing Organoid® on HPL