13, May 2022
HOW DO I IMPROVE MY ROOM ACOUSTICS?
Do you know this too? Noise in rooms with high ceilings is unpleasant and disturbs concentration. You would like to leave the restaurant or the meeting room right away.
Reverb and high noise levels in rooms with low soundproofing demonstrably lead to issues regarding concentration, health and quality of life. The sustainable acoustic elements by Organoid® offers people a healthier indoor climate that invites them to relax and feel good and welcome. The picture absorber is a practical element for acoustic wall design. It is made of recycled PET bottles and 100% natural flax fleece with real hay and flower petals. Find out more about the stylish picture absorbers and their functional effect in interior design:
DESIGNED & MADE IN AUSTRIA
- Acoustic solution made from recycled PET bottles
- Size: 1 100 x 550 x 50 mm (LxWxD)
- Simple and practical mounting
- 4 designs for acoustic interior design
- Picture absorber with real Alpine-hay, colourful flowers, moss and elegant skeleton leaves
… MADE FROM RECYCLED PET BOTTLES
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Recyclable & allergy friendly
- Without chemical additives
- Finished by people with a handicap in an integrative workshop
- Organoid on 100% natural flax backing non-woven, unbleached and breathable
- Produced carbon neutral in Tyrol/Austria
Do you want to offer your customers something extraordinary?
Combine the picture absorbers with our wallpapers of the same design and create rooms with a wow effect. The tone-in-tone design, for example, creates the effect of an ‘airy mountain meadow’.
A harmonious and inviting interior design in our overstimulated everyday life.
- Improvement of reverberation time:
- Alpha-w up to 0,8
- Weight: approx. 2-3 kg/picture absorber
- Scope of supply: picture absorber, mounting material (screw hooks, dowels for plasterboard walls & brick or concrete walls)
- Mounting: hang on the wall horizontally or vertically like a picture, using the mounting material included and the bars on the back of the absorbers
- Use your absorber as a pinboard too.
Do you want to improve your room acoustics and the room climate in a sustainable way?
We are happy to help you and are looking forward to your request.